Wellbeing & Health Services
PARC Exercise Groups
These twice weekly classes will be returning to the club very shortly. Further details will be available as soon as they have been confirmed.
Watch this space.
A strengthening and balance program targeting older people who no longer feel confident or may have limitations in mobility. The aim of of the program is to use resistance training exercises, to improve muscle strength, balance, flexibility and functioning in daily activities while reducing the risk of falls.
Classes are ran by a PARC exercise physiologist, and all participants must have clearance from their doctor.
Provides Transportation for frail/aged care residents to luncheons and entertainment activities
Group outings to places of interest for socially isolated members
1. Open Arms 1800 011 046 – https://www.openarms.gov.au/
2. Lifeline 13 11 14 – https://www.lifeline.org.au/
3. Beyond Blue 1300 22 4636 – https://www.beyondblue.org.au/
4. Department of Defence Mental Health All Hours Support Line: 1800 628 036 – https://www1.defence.gov.au/adf-members-families/health-well-being/services-support-fighting-fit/need-help-now/all-hours-support-line
4. Legacy https://www.legacy.com.au/
5. Vietnam Veterans Association of Australia Victorian Branch Inc. – http://vvaavic.org.au/
6. Partners of Veterans Association – pva.org.au/welcome-to-vic-branch
7. Solider On – https://soldieron.org.au/
8. DVA – https://www.dva.gov.au/
9. Carers Victoria – https://www.carersvictoria.org.au/
10. Council of the Aging: Victoria – https://www.cotavic.org.au/
12. Safe Steps 1800 015 188 – https://www.safesteps.org.au/